Team DeftFox presents their main CS:GO roster:
As of today, Munich based esports organisation Team DeftFox, make their new venture into CS:GO official, as they sign a German-Austrian line-up competing in the 99Damage League as well as ESEA Intermediate.
While it is common for professional esports organisations to sign full line-ups with players who sticked together from previous tenures, this time Team DeftFox’s new squad contains of a mix of players from different backgrounds, who will now combine to form a full-fledged troupe venturing into the professional scene.
Team DeftFox is now boasting:
- Tim "NoRules" Werner, former Epic Dudes player
- Christian "ND" Wolff, former Planetkey Dynamics player
- Alexander "ReactioNNN" Grassauer, former eSport Rhein-Neckar player
- Tobias "Chuuuda" Ehrle, former Flayn eSports player
- Dennis "fly" Tegelaers, former eSport Rhein-Neckar player
- Marvin "JSn" Jaser (substitute), former Flayn eSports player
- Marvin Vogt, Team Manager
- Jakob Jansson, CS:GO Manager
- Oliver Rehberger, Head of CS:GO
Statement from Head of CS:GO (Oliver)
"Since I joined Team DeftFox almost exactly one year ago, we have been actively looking for a motivated and ambitious team. From the beginning we were looking for a determined and long-term solution rather than a quick fix. I am very happy that we finally found the team and I am sure that we will achieve great results over the next month"
Historically, this is one of the biggest investments the organisation has made. With new additions in management combined with a variety of promising and skilled players in the 6-player squad, the organisation hopes for a new year with high tier representation and great results.